Saturday 16 November 2013

Guest Blog By A Friend I Met In Colchester

HI Everyone.

I am Sol Butamol.

My breathing may be a trouble at times, but I have really strong shins.

I agreed to do a little post here for Thomas after he stopped buying the Daily Mail.

Fair enough, he only bought the Daily Mail to line his rabbit hutch, but that rabbit ran away 18 months ago and he carried on buying it.

My main interests are wheezing, coughing, and putting plastic things in my mouth.

None of my garden furniture matches, but I just get on with it.

Sting's appearance in Quadrophenia really upsets me and the people I live with.

I don't really think I need to go on much more, as I don't really have anything else to say other than urban foxes like a good cuddle every now and again.

Thanks

SB

No comments:

Post a Comment