Sunday 27 October 2013

A Friend And His Hatred Of Being Named

Hi friends.

This is going to be a subject close to my heart, as, well, it is basically.

This post is about one of my friends that I feel a lot for, but he hates a lot of things so I struggle at times to give him piggy backs.

These are some of the things he hates:

Dry Stone Walling
prescription Shoes
Pastry
Transcripts He Doesn't understand
Gravity
Jack Fulton's

Joe (false name so I can at least be perpendicular) doesn't eat fish, but he eats Mink and the odd Weasel.

"Joe" also lives his life by pretending to be a Sunflower in an otherwise Sunflowerless world. Joe tries.

If you ask 'Joe' what his favourite painting is, he will tell you that it's Artex.

'Joe' once watched A Nightmare Before Christmas in March.

"KITE FLY KITE FLY KITE FLY" Is the reason 'Joe' got thrown out of Bridlington bingo for a false start.

'Joe' Thinks Petula Clark is Bill Murray.

No comments:

Post a Comment