Tuesday 1 October 2013

Video didn't kill the radio star. Or Kwik Save.

Or Timpsons Shoe Shop where Legends now stands on Hillsborough Corner.

I can remember when they knocked down the old Interflora over the road from there, What a bastard for pollen spread from rogue Wasps.

I like Pollen spread, I like all Wildlife, In fact I adore it. But sadly, Pollen Spread caused Kwik Safe to go out of business.

This is something I felt very serious about, as I loved the No Frills Crisps, and more importantly the No Frills Fresh orange juice.. A small white package containing liquids. I had been through this experience before and wasn't successful.  It was fruitful, at least.

Moving away from that heartache, here I am now, flossing my own mind in a blog.

Can't really see the David Attenborough DVD I have on due to there being a colossal squid/I can't turn around to face the Television, so I thought I would write this.

Good hello everyone.

I am here on Blogger(capital B) now, but my Border Collie has not had a shit today, so I must go and hope it does on on the neighbours garden while I check on my Moth Trap.


No comments:

Post a Comment