Sunday 13 October 2013

Thought I would Mention My Love of Wildlife

HI FRIENDS.

I thought I would mention my love of wildlife as I love wildlife. below is going to be a list of the rarest things I have seen from the wildlife world and from other areas of things. I will also name the places I saw them

Pink Pigeon (Mauritius)
Saddam Hussein (TV)
Black Tern (Humberstone)
Alpine Swift (RSPB Bempton Cliffs)
Morally wrong young adult (Jeremy Kyle, TV)
Deceased Emperor Penguin (somewhere)
Gary Bushell (stray dog centre trying to pick up women)
Goshawk (Near Agden reservoir)
Michael Palin (Waterstones for a book signing)
Frankie Dettori (Not on a horse)
Rose Coloured Starling (Broomhead Reservoir)
Leslie Ash (watching the Rose Coloured Starling from the water while Lee Chapman was paddle boating)

I really love wildlife and all the things that get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment