Wednesday 16 October 2013

Anti-Virus Software

That's right, I want to be a bit serious in this Blog.

Flu Jab.

It is that time of year again, where people start wearing more maroon in their everyday knitwear, and start checking out all of the local grit boxes to see if there is enough pizza shop flyers stuffed in them because the person they paid to deliver them by hand got bored and realised that it was their mums birthday meaning they had to rush to the nearest card shop to get a card then forget to find a pen and they have locked their keys in the car where their favourite Bic was so they can't write the card so they just move to Algeria so they don't have the trouble of a disappointed mother.

Flu jabs are really important if you are retired or suffer from Asthma or other breathing problems. Or if you don't have a coffee table.

This morning I went to the Doctors for a routine check up and it was full of the above sort of people.

I walked in smoking my cigar and the first old retired couple remarked " Well somebody smells of cigarettes". My immediate retort was "well someone smells of piss" and then off I went to the chemist.

Flu jabs do safe lives though, I like to refer to them as the medical worlds equivalent of a cars airbag.

That comparison comes from the fact I don't have a driving license so I don't have a car, and the fact I haven't had a flu jab.

Just a bit further up there ^ I used the word Chemist when I normally use Pharmacy. First and last time.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment